Change for your mind
The Problem: It's time to pay the bills. It's a drag and you hate it.
Change for Your Mind: It's a privilege to be able to do it. You feel grateful to have the resources to do it (or the intelligence to move around resources as needed) in order to get it done. You feel responsible and like an actual adult.
Five things to be grateful for:
1) The capacity to pay the bills, mentally and financially.
2) This is a less serious problem than other, more serious, problems.
3) You will feel like you behaved responsibly when it is done.
4) It will help remind you of how you spend.
5) It is like a clearing. It's off your plate. You can move on to more pleasurable or important things.
"Give therefore to the emperor the things that are the emperor’s, and to God the things that are God’s" - Matthew 22:21
Change For Your Mind
Our Challenge Coin's Blog