Change for your mind
The problem: You are feeling Stress.
The flip side of the coin: You care about something.
Five things to be grateful for:
1. Stress is your body's way of alerting you to the problem.
2. It mobilizes resources, like adrenaline, acetylcholine, and cortisol, which can help in certain situations.
3. Since your body is attended to the stress, you are likely to resolve it.
4. Since other people can perceive stress on you, you are likely to get offers of help.
5. Feeling stress is actually better for you than being afraid or sad. There is an optimal level of stress required in every human performance. Too little, it doesn't get done. Too much, it becomes overwhelming.
Don't try to eliminate stress. Manage it!
Change For Your Mind
Our Challenge Coin's Blog